2011 China Yiwu International Commodities Fair-Yiwu Fair
China Yiwu International Commodities Fair
China’s third largest export commodity exhibition/Asian major consumer goods exhibition
Time: October 21-25, 2011
Venue: International Expo Center, Yiwu City, Zhejiang Province
Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China
People’s Government of Zhejiang Province
China Council for the Promotion of International Trade
China National Light Industry Council
China Chamber of Commerce
State Administration for Industry and Commerce
All-China Federation of Industry and Commerce
Hong Kong Trade Development Council
Korea Trade and Investment Promotion Corporation
Zhejiang Provincial Department of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation
Yiwu Municipal People’s Government
【Exhibition Service Execution】
Yiwu China Commodity City Exhibition Co., Ltd.
China Yiwu International Commodities Fair (“Yiwu Fair” for short) is the only daily consumer goods exhibition approved by the State Council.
“Yiwu Fair” was founded in 1995. Its predecessor was China Yiwu Small Commodities Fair. Since 2002, it has been upgraded to an international exhibition jointly sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China and the People’s Government of Zhejiang Province. So far, it has been successfully held for 16 consecutive sessions, held in Yiwu every October.
With the aim of “facing the world and serving the whole country”, the “Yi Fair” has played an active role in expanding commodity exports, upgrading the small commodity manufacturing industry, and promoting regional economic development. The “Yiyi Fair” has distinctive characteristics, outstanding internationalization, strong information functions, perfect service system, and safety and health protection in place, which has established the status of a brand exhibition.
“Yi Fair” has become the largest, most influential, and most effective daily consumer goods exhibition in China. It is the third largest exhibition held by the Ministry of Commerce in China after the Canton Fair and the China Fair. It was rated as the best exhibition of China’s management level in 2005, the top ten most influential brand exhibitions in China in 2006, the best exhibition in China (exhibition effect) in 2006, and the high-quality exhibition projects in the Yangtze River Delta of China in 2007.
【2010 grand occasion】
Exhibition area: 120,000 square meters International standard booths: 5,000
There were 110,195 buyers, including 17,050 overseas businessmen and 93,145 domestic businessmen. Among them, Asia is 64%, Europe is 15%, Africa is 11%, South America is 6%, North America is 2%, and Oceania is 2%. There are 22 foreign procurement teams and 49 government inspection teams from across the country, totaling 736 people. .
●Culture, education and office ●Clothing, shoes and hats ●Luggage and leather goods ●Knitting accessories ●Electronic appliances ●Accessories and accessories
●Watch glasses ●Hardware and electrical machinery ●Toys ●Craft gifts ●Craft decorations ●Make-up and beauty
●Commodity ●Sports&Leisure ●Automotive Goods ●Service Trade ●Shanhai Cooperation
Hall A1—E1, Hall F/Hall A2—E2
3×3 booth 9800 yuan/piece
Raw space booth 1000 yuan/square meter
1. An additional 1800 yuan/piece will be charged for dual development positions.
2. The 3×3 booth is equipped with corporate fascia boards in Chinese and English, 1 negotiation table, 2 folding chairs, 2 spotlights, 1 220V socket, carpet, unified standard and modified special features.
3. Raw space booths do not provide any exhibition equipment.
1. The exhibition booth fee for the global top 500 companies (limited to 36 square meters) is free;
2. 30% discount for enterprises with national well-known trademarks, Chinese famous brand products, and listed in the Ministry of Commerce’s key cultivation and development of export brands;
3. 10% discount for enterprises with provincial famous trademarks or provincial famous brand products;
4. 5% discount for enterprises with prefecture-level well-known trademarks or prefecture-level brand-name products;
5. For overseas exhibitors organized by governments, associations and other organizations, 20% discount on booth fees;
6. 20% discount on booth fees for enterprises from 12 western provinces and cities including Sichuan, Chongqing, Guizhou, Yunnan, Tibet, Qinghai, Shaanxi, Gansu, Ningxia, Xinjiang, Guangxi, and Inner Mongolia;
1. Double opening payments are included in the enjoyment discount; the above policies are not reused;
2. Enterprises can enjoy preferential policies after applying with relevant certificates within the validity period when paying the booth fee, and will not enjoy them after the expiry date;
【Exhibition registration process】
Prepare relevant materials for the exhibition (copy of the business license after the annual review, product catalog samples and related certificates) → fill in the application form (must fill in the Chinese and English company name and profile) → report to the Exhibition Department of the Expo after the company is complete → Organizing Committee Examination and Exhibition Department review → notify the exhibitors in batches to arrange booths according to the enterprise qualification conditions → pay → receive the booth confirmation letter and exhibiting materials → prepare the photos of the exhibitors → report to the booth with the booth confirmation letter to set up the exhibition
Exhibition time: Raw space enterprise registration and exhibition: October 14-19, 2011 (8:30-17:00)
Standard booth enterprise registration: October 17-19, 2011 (8:00-16:30)
Exhibition time: October 21-25, 2011 (8:30 am-17:00 pm)
Dismantling time: After 14:00 on October 25, 2011
Account name: Zhejiang China Commodity City Group Co., Ltd. Convention and Exhibition Center
Account Bank: Yueyang Branch, Bank of China Yiwu Sub-branch
Account number: 8500 3323 4408 0930 01
【Contact Information for Registration and Consultation】
2011 China Yiwu International Commodities Fair Organizing Committee Office of the Recruitment Department
Address: 1st Floor, Convention and Exhibition Center, No.301 Binwang Road, Yiwu City, Zhejiang Province, China Post Code: 322000
Phone: 0579-85178553 85175871
Contact: Miss Zeng
PTJ Shop is Cnc Machining Expert has 12 years experience on custom non-standard parts. As a cnc machining factory We Material research & Design and manufacture products,Material types included machining aluminium,stainless steel,brass,copper,titanium,magnesium and plastic machining etc.,. our factory located in Dongguan, occupies an area Over 5,000 square meters.
Cnc Machining Online Quote Serviced aircraft&aerospace, automotive, LED lighting,bike,medical,electronic,mechanical,Oil&Energy and Military industries. Most of Our Customer business who base on Canada, Israel, Japan, Europe and USA, the business grow up year by year.
We are sincerely looking forward to your cooperation, warmly welcome you join us to share the market, and expand our business together!