In recent years, the development of my country’s machinery manufacturing industry has been continuously innovated and improved; therefore, a series of quality investigations have also been conducted on mechanical processing; then, what are the technical requirements in mechanical processing that require our operators Compliant? The editor below summarizes the relevance based on actual work experience. I believe the following content can help you:
Technical requirements in machining
1. First of all, in the machining process, there should be no scratches, scratches and other defects that damage the surface of the part. The parts should be free of oxide scale; the uninjected shape tolerance should meet the requirements of GB1184-80, and the uninjected length dimension allows a deviation of ±0.5mm; the casting tolerance zone is symmetrical to the basic size configuration of the rough casting.
2. The rolling bearing assembly during mechanical processing is allowed to use oil heating for hot assembly. The temperature of the oil should not exceed 100℃. Sealing packing or sealant is allowed when assembling the hydraulic system, but it should be prevented from entering the system and entering the assembled parts and components. Must have a certificate from the inspection department before assembly can be carried out.
3. The parts must be cleaned and cleaned before assembling, and there must be no burrs, flashes, oxide scales, rust, chips, oil stains, colorants and dust, etc.; the main matching dimensions of the parts and components, especially the interference fit, should be dealt with before assembling Re-check the dimensions and related accuracy; parts are not allowed to knock, bump, scratch and rust during the assembly process.
4. When tightening screws, bolts and nuts during machining, it is strictly forbidden to strike or use inappropriate screwdrivers and wrenches. After tightening, the screw grooves, nuts, screws and bolt heads shall not be damaged; fasteners with specified tightening torque requirements must be tightened with a torque wrench and tightened according to the specified tightening torque. After bonding, the excess adhesive that flows out should be removed .
5. The semicircular holes of the bearing outer ring and the open bearing seat and bearing cover are not allowed to be stuck; the bearing outer ring should be in good contact with the semicircular holes of the open bearing seat and bearing cover. It should be evenly in contact with the bearing cover in the range of 120° symmetrical to the centerline and 90° symmetrical to the centerline. When checking with a feeler gauge within the above range, the 0.03mm feeler gauge shall not be inserted into 1/3 of the outer ring width.
6. After the bearing outer ring is assembled, it should contact evenly with the end surface of the bearing cap of the positioning end. After the rolling bearing is installed, it should be turned flexibly and smoothly by hand. When pin-fixing the bearing bush, drill the reaming and distributing pins under the condition that the opening and closing face and end of the bearing hole of the bushing face and end face are flush with the relevant bearing hole. Do not loosen the pin after driving in.
7. The alloy bearing lining surface is not allowed to be used when the surface is yellow, and the nucleation is not allowed within the specified contact angle, and the nucleation area outside the contact angle shall not be greater than 10% of the total area of the non-contact area, gear (worm gear) reference The end face and the shaft shoulder (or the end face of the positioning sleeve) should fit together, and it cannot be checked with a 0.05mm feeler gauge. And should ensure the verticality requirements of the reference end face of the gear and the axis.
8. The molding sand, core sand and core bones on the castings should be cleaned up. The castings have inclined parts and their dimensional tolerance zones should be arranged symmetrically along the inclined plane. The castings are not allowed to have cold partitions, cracks, holes, etc. that may damage the use. Casting defects. Before painting the surface of all steel parts that need to be painted, rust, oxide scale, grease, dust, soil, salt and dirt must be removed.
Technical requirements in machining
The above is all the technical requirements that need to be complied with in mechanical processing. I hope that after reading this article, you can make reasonable use of it in your future work.