The overall layout of machining needs to follow certain principles. What are the errors and wear of its tool manufacturing? Please see the following description:
1. The dimensional accuracy of fixed-size tools (such as drills, reamers, keyway milling cutters and round broaches, etc.) directly affects the dimensional accuracy of the workpiece.
2. The shape accuracy of forming tools (such as forming turning tools, forming milling cutters, forming grinding wheels, etc.) will directly affect the shape accuracy of the workpiece.
3. The blade shape error of generating tools (such as gear hobs, spline hobs, gear shaping tools, etc.) will affect the shape accuracy of the machined surface.
4. For general tools (such as turning tools, boring tools, milling cutters), their manufacturing accuracy has no direct influence on the machining accuracy, but the tools are easy to wear.
What are the errors and wear of machining tool manufacturing
Design principles of machining process regulations:
1. The designed process specification should be able to guarantee the processing quality of the machine parts (or the assembly quality of the machine) and meet the various technical requirements specified on the design drawings.
2. The process should have a higher productivity so that the product can be put on the market as soon as possible.
3. Try to reduce manufacturing costs.
4. Pay attention to reducing the labor intensity of workers and ensure production safety.
The scope of application of mechanical processing:
1. Processing of various metal parts;
2. Sheet metal, box body, metal structure;
3. Mechanical processing of titanium alloys, high temperature alloys, non-metals, etc.;
4. Design and manufacture of wind tunnel combustion chamber;
5. Design and manufacture of non-standard equipment;
6. Mold design and manufacture.