Stainless steel springs are widely used. In electromechanical products, there are many types of springs, mainly the following types.
1) Supporting springs and springs mainly for automobiles, motorcycles, diesel engines and gasoline engines. Such springs include valve springs, suspension springs, damping springs, and clutch springs, etc., which are used in large quantities, accounting for about 50% of the spring production. At the same time, the technical level is also high. It can be said that the technical level of these springs is representative. They are mainly developed in the direction of high fatigue life and high resistance to relaxation, thereby reducing the quality.
2) Large-scale springs and leaf springs, mainly railway rolling stock, trucks and construction machinery. These springs are mainly formed by hot coils and are an important aspect of the spring manufacturing industry. With the development of high-speed railways and the upgrade of vehicle damping systems, the technology of hot-formed springs as vehicle suspensions has been greatly improved. This type of springs are mainly developed in the direction of high strength and high precision to stabilize product quality.
3) Electronic and electrical springs based on instruments and meters, typical products such as motor brush springs, switch springs, video cameras and camera springs, as well as computer accessories springs, instrumentation accessories springs, etc. In this type of spring, leaf springs and heterosexual springs account for a larger proportion, and different products have large differences in material and technical requirements. This type of spring is mainly developed in the direction of both high strength and miniaturization.
4) Hardware springs mainly for daily-use machinery and electrical appliances, such as mattresses, sofas, door hinges, toys, lighters, etc. These springs are in high demand, but the technical content is not high, which has improved the development of small spring companies. Opportunity, this type of spring is mainly developed in the direction of miniaturization.
5) Special springs that meet special needs, such as cradle springs for textile machinery, require high relaxation resistance; springs for ladle water slides require high heat resistance; suspension springs for mine vibrating screens, Not only requires high fatigue performance, but also requires high corrosion resistance, so rubber-metal composite springs are used: in order to meet the comfort of the vehicle when driving, air springs are used.
For suspension springs and valve springs with heterogeneous cross-sections that are currently appearing, they are more reasonable than round cross-section springs in terms of lighter weight, space saving, improved comfort and improved spring stress distribution. However, this type of spring material is expensive and the spring manufacturing process is complicated. , Making the cost of the spring higher than that of the round section spring. Therefore, there is no sign of the replacement of round-section springs with hetero-section springs.
PTJ Shop is Cnc Machining Expert has 12 years experience on custom non-standard parts. As a cnc machining factory We Material research & Design and manufacture products,Material types included machining aluminium,stainless steel,brass,copper,titanium,magnesium and plastic machining etc.,. our factory located in Dongguan, occupies an area Over 5,000 square meters.
Cnc Machining Online Quote Serviced aircraft&aerospace, automotive, LED lighting,bike,medical,electronic,mechanical,Oil&Energy and Military industries. Most of Our Customer business who base on Canada, Israel, Japan, Europe and USA, the business grow up year by year.
We are sincerely looking forward to your cooperation, warmly welcome you join us to share the market, and expand our business together!