(1) Hot embedding: The quenching temperature is too high or not enough, the tempering frequency and time are not appropriate, and the quenching method time is not grasped; the problem only appears after a period of use.
(2) Stamping and stacking: the overlap of the blanks continues to be pressed, usually because the stripping board is broken.
(3) Waste blockage: The blanking hole is not drilled or the size is inconsistent, or it falls on the bed and is not cleaned in time. The punch and the lower template are more damaged.
(4) The punch is dropped: it is not sufficiently fixed or suspended, or the screw is too thin and the strength is not good, or the punch is broken.
(5) No escape hole: The size or depth of the escape hole of the punch pressing plate is not enough, and the escape part of the punch and stripping plate is usually damaged by the stripping plate.
(6) Foreign matter enters: the product bounces back, mold parts collapse and fall, screws protrude from the mold surface or other items enter the mold, which may damage the lower mold, stripping plate or punch, and guide post.
(7) Assembling error: the parts are damaged due to the wrong position and direction.
(8) Spring factor: Insufficient spring force or broken or unequal height sets make the stripping plate tilt, or the spring is not regularly prepared, causing overlapping punching and damaging parts.
(9) Improper stamping companies: the working height is adjusted too low, the guide post loses oil, the strip is misfeed or half-filled, the peripheral equipment such as the feeding, unloading, and rewinding machine is damaged, the air pipe is not installed or not opened, the punch is abnormal, etc. The damage caused.
(10) Improper maintenance: the above-mentioned points have occurred due to the replacement or the unfastened screw or the failure to restore the original condition.