The automatic lathe is a high-performance, high-precision, low-noise automatic lathe. It is an automatic processing machine tool that controls the processing program through cams. In addition, there are also some CNC automatic lathes, pneumatic automatic lathes, and walking type automatic lathes. The basic core is that they can automatically process the same product for a long time after certain settings and adjustments. Suitable for the processing and manufacturing of precision parts such as copper, aluminum, iron, plastic, etc., suitable for batches of instruments, watches, automobiles, motorcycles, bicycles, glasses, stationery, hardware sanitary ware, electronic parts, connectors, computers, mobile phones, electromechanical, military and other industries Processing small parts, especially more complex parts.
Safe operation regulations
- (1) Before work, lubricate the machine tool according to the regulations, check whether the handles are in place, and drive a slow car for a test run for five minutes, and confirm that everything is normal before operation.
- (2) The chuck chuck must be fastened, and the wrench cannot be left on the chuck or chuck when the machine is turned on.
- (3) The workpiece and the tool should be clamped firmly, and the tool bar should not be extended too long (except for boring); the small tool holder should be turned to stop to prevent the tool from colliding with the chuck, workpiece or scratching the hand.
- (4) When the workpiece is running, the operator cannot stand directly on the workpiece, not lean on the lathe, or step on the oil pan.
- (5) When cutting at high speed, chip breaker and shield should be used.
- (6) High-speed anti-braking is prohibited, and the retreat and parking must be stable.
- (7) To remove iron filings, use a brush or special hook.
- (8) When polishing the workpiece with a file, the right hand must be in front and the left hand is behind; when polishing the workpiece with emery cloth, use “hand clamp” and other tools to prevent strangulation.
- (9) All working, measuring, and cutting tools should be placed in a safe place nearby to be neat and orderly.
- (10) The lathe is not stopped, and it is forbidden to take the workpiece or measure the workpiece on the lathe.
- (11) When the lathe is working, it is forbidden to open or remove the protective device.
- (12) Near the end of get off work, the lathe should be cleaned and wiped, and the tailstock and carriage box should be retracted to the far right end of the bed.