(1) The method of dimensioning in the drawings of CNC machining parts
The size on the part drawing is an important basis for manufacturing and inspecting parts. In the production (Produce), the size of the part drawing is required to be free of any errors. CNC machining General CNC machining usually refers to computer digital control precision machining, CNC machining lathe, CNC machining milling machine, CNC machining boring and milling machine, etc. The feed route of finishing is basically carried out along the part contour sequence. Therefore, the focus of determining the feed route is to determine the feed route of rough machining and idle stroke. In addition to correct, complete, and clear requirements for marking the size on the part drawing, rationality should also be considered. It should not only meet the design requirements, but also facilitate processing and measurement. ? Regarding dimensioning, it mainly includes functional dimensions, non-functional dimensions, nominal dimensions, basic dimensions, reference dimensions, repeat dimensions, and so on. The dimensions marked on the part drawing are complete and correct, making it easy for the processor to analyze, measure, and process. According to these dimensional accuracy (accuracy), the blank is determined to be Φ95*250mm and the material is 45 steel.
(2), analyze (Analyse) the geometric elements of the contour of the CNC machining parts
The contour of the part is mainly composed of cylindrical surface, spherical surface, groove (gōucáo), keyway, inner hole and so on. CNC machining is a process method for parts processing on CNC machine tools. The process regulations of CNC machine tool processing and traditional machine tool processing are generally the same, but significant changes have also taken place. A machining method that uses digital information to control the displacement of parts and tools. It is an effective way to solve the problems of variable parts, small batches, complex shapes, and high precision, and to realize high-efficiency and automatic processing.
(3) Analyse the structure and craftsmanship of CNC machining parts
The part is a slender shaft. The slender shaft has the characteristics of small diameter and too long length. The length of the suspension body is too long when processed, and it is easy to vibrate the knife or the surface roughness value of the processing is too low, so it must be used for processing. Auxiliary tool holder and auxiliary fixture. CNC machining General CNC machining usually refers to computer digital control precision machining, CNC machining lathe, CNC machining milling machine, CNC machining boring and milling machine, etc. The feed route of finishing is basically carried out along the part contour sequence. Therefore, the focus of determining the feed route is to determine the feed route of rough machining and idle stroke. There is also something to pay attention to during heat treatment, because it will be deformed after being hardened by cold work, causing a bowing or S-shape.
(4) Analyse the precision (precision) and technical requirements of CNC machining parts
- ① The precision (precision) and various technical requirements of this part are complete and reasonable
- ② The CNC machining precision (precision) in this process is required to be high. This requirement can be met in the CNC machine tool (attribute: automated machine tool). The machining is divided into three types: rough machining, semi-finishing and finishing. The procedure is carried out.
- ③. The left end of the outer circle size of Φ90 in the figure has higher position accuracy (precision) requirements. All procedures in this section should be completed in one clamping process, except for the keyway.
- ④. For surfaces that require high surface roughness, the circumferential constant linear speed should be used for cutting.