There are many and precise procedures in mechanical processing; therefore, there are many problems in processing that need our attention, but there are three main points that need our operators to pay attention to. The following editor will tell you:
Matters needing attention in mechanical processing
1. In order to ensure the machining accuracy, roughing and finishing are best performed separately:
Because of the large amount of cutting during rough machining, the workpiece is subjected to large cutting force, clamping force, heat generation, and the machined surface has a significant work hardening phenomenon, and there is a large internal stress inside the workpiece. If the rough machining is continuous The precision of the parts after finishing will be quickly lost due to the redistribution of stress. For some parts that require high machining accuracy. After rough machining and before finishing, low temperature annealing or aging treatment procedures should also be arranged to eliminate internal stress.
2. Choose equipment reasonably:
Rough machining mainly cuts off most of the machining allowance and does not require high machining accuracy. Therefore, rough machining should be carried out on a machine with higher power and less precision, and the finishing process requires higher precision. Machine processing. Rough and fine machining are processed on different machine tools, which can not only give full play to the equipment capabilities, but also extend the service life of precision machine tools.
3. In the machining process route, heat treatment procedures are often arranged:
The location of the heat treatment process is arranged as follows: In order to improve the cutting performance of the metal, such as annealing, normalizing, quenching and tempering, etc., it is generally arranged before mechanical processing. In order to eliminate internal stress, such as aging treatment, quenching and tempering treatment, etc., it is generally arranged after rough machining and before finishing. In order to improve the mechanical properties of parts, such as carburizing, quenching, tempering, etc., it is generally arranged after machining. If there is a large deformation after heat treatment, the final processing procedure must be arranged.
2. Safety precautions in machining:
1. Easy to operate, reduce walking back and forth, and avoid unnecessary bending and tiptoe movements.
2. The positioning is accurate and reliable to prevent malfunctions due to slight vibration.
3. The movement direction of the operating parts of the machine tool equipment and the movement direction of the operated parts must comply with the regulations, and have simple symbols and signs.
4. The structure and arrangement of the handle, handwheel, and buttons must comply with the regulations. The start button should be installed in the case or a guard ring to prevent accidental touch. The handwheels and handles installed on the shaft rod will hurt people with the rotation of the shaft when the knife is automatically fed. Therefore, an automatic release device should be installed.