Skip to content
Introduction of stamping die prevention damage
- 1. The sliding hinge shall not be made of aluminum alloy, but shall be made of stainless steel.
- 2. For sliding windows with a width of more than 1 meter, or double-glazed doors and windows, it is advisable to install double pulleys or use movable elastic pulleys.
- 3. Hardware fittings should be installed last. Door and window locks, handles, etc. should be assembled after the window and door leaves are in the frame to ensure accurate position and flexible switching.
- 4. When installing hardware with fastening screws, a metal lining plate must be installed inside, and the thickness of the lining plate should be at least twice the pitch of the fasteners. It must not be fastened to plastic profiles, and non-metallic linings must not be used.
- 5. The models, specifications and functions of hardware fittings should conform to the current national standards and relevant regulations, and match the selection of plastic steel doors and windows.
- 6. Pay attention to maintenance after installation to prevent rust and corrosion. In daily use, lightly close and open lightly to prevent hard closing and hard opening, which may cause damage.